You can run multiple applications simultaneously, each application works with different date and time, while the real date/time of your system continues to run normally.
AVG Antivirus reports that RunAsDate is infected with "Trojan horse Generic 10.THK".
How does it work ?RunAsDate intercepts the kernel API calls that returns the current date and time (GetSystemTime, GetLocalTime, GetSystemTimeAsFileTime), and replaces the current date/time with the date/time that you specify.
NOTE: FOLLOW THESE TIPS CAREFULLY
You have to follow these tips carefully to successfully hack a software and make it run in it’s trial mode forever.
1. Note down the date and time, when you install the software for the first time.
2. Once the trial period expires, you must always run the software using RunAsDate.
3. After the trial period is expired, do not run the software(program) directly.If you run the software directly even once, this hack may no longer work.
4. It is better and safe to inject the date of the last day in the trial period.
For example, if the trial period expires on jan 30 2009, always inject the date as jan 29 2009 in the RunAsDate.
I hope this helps! Please express your experience and opinions through comments.
* this will not work for antivirus since the antivirus needs to be run in the background all the time.RunAsDate cannot be used with any antivirus