Universal Viewer (ATViewer) is a lightweight and versatile file viewer that can open virtually any file format including PDFs, Fonts, Flash Video, SWF animations, Microsoft Office formats, Images, Music and video Files. Supported view modes and corresponding file formats are:
• Text/Binary/Hex/Unicode: all files (unlimited size)
• RTF: RTF/ UTF-8 encoded files
• Images: BMP/ JPG/ ICO/ GIF/ PNG/ WMF/ TGA/ TIFF/ PCX/ PSD/ etc
• Multimedia: all file types supported by MS Windows Media Player (AVI/ MPG/ WMV/ MP3/ etc)
• Internet/Office: all file types supported by MS internet Explorer (HTML/ XML/ DOC/ XLS/ etc)
• Plugins: all formats supported by Total Commander Lister plugins.
Application is fully Unicode-compatible and can be integrated into Windows Explorer's context menu, so there is no problem to call it from anywhere in Explorer: right-click on a file and select "Universal Viewer" item. It can also be integrated into other popular file managers.
Generally, Universal Viewer is an application similar to Total Commander Lister. But, comparing to Lister, it has some major advantages:
• Full support for Unicode filenames
• Built-in functions of several popular plugins: images/multimedia/web-pages view
• Toolbar, status bar, other interface improvements
• Auto-reloading of file on changing, "Follow tail" option
• More modern RegEx search library
In the Lister plugins section you will find the list of rather good Lister plugins to use in conjunction with UV. These plugins are developed by 3rd parties and are not included into UV installation.
Works on Windows All (32-bit).
Post a Comment