CD Recovery Toolbox Free is very useful to recover data from CD, DVD, HD DVD, Blu-Ray disk or other. When a Cd damaged (mechanical damage of the disk: chips, Different spots on the surface, scratches) then we will have difficult getting the data in the cd, what if the data in cd is an important company data? is truly a nightmare.
Download CD Recovery Toolbox Free, and this program will from scans any CD and DVD disks and Finds files and folders located there. We Should Mention That Can there be Some information on the disk That Can not be recovered. Not all of the files and folders Can be found – that depends on the degree and location of the damage.
However, if you are still not able to recover the data, the most effective, quick, and cheap way is to use the age-old toothpaste method. Yup! Toothpaste! Here’s how to fix and save scratched CDs:
- First clean the surface of the disc with a soft lint-free cloth. You can use a gentle detergent (or rubbing alcohol) if there are some grease spots. Make sure there are no finger prints or dust particles. Don’t scrub too hard as you may do more harm than good this way.
- Rub some traditional toothpaste (toothpaste that contains Baking Soda, not the jell kind) onto the scratched surface of CD/DVD.
- Spread the toothpaste with your fingers around the whole CD.
- Gently rub the CD surface with the toothpaste for a reasonable amount of time (less than 2 minutes).
- Let the CD sit for a reasonable amount of time (less than 5 minutes).
- Now rub gently with a cloth moving from the center outwards. If you did a good job, you will actually see the scratch diminishing, or if it was a faint one, it might just disappear.
- Voila, the CD that won’t play will play once again!