You usually have to install a client on your PC to download files shared with BitTorrent. You’ll do perfectly well without the client if you use Torrent2exe
Here is complete features (taken from authors site):
- Have a site or blog? Publishing exe files on your site or blog makes the downloads easy for the visitors.
- Add extra functionality to your torrent-related site. You can put direct links to these downloads together with links to the torrent files. The format of the URL is http://torrent2exe.com/scripts/get_exe.php?url=site.com%2Ffile.torrent - where ’site.com%2Ffile.torrent’ is the encoded URL of the torrent file. You can use the special script which adds these links to a popup window. Just write between and (you can upload this script to your server and correct ’src’ value). Move mouse over this link to see script functioning.
- Your friends still don’t have any client program? Process the torrents before sending to them.
How does it works?
Now it is really simple to download data via BitTorrent protocol with Torrent2exe.com.
- Enter the torrent file URL or upload the torrent file to the server.
- The download of the small program starts automatically.
- This program will automatically do the rest of job. After you launch the program, your data starts to be downloaded. Don’t shut the program down after the download is complete. Leave it running for a couple of hours. It will transmit the data to other users. Your access to downloading other files can be denied if you don’t allow other users to download data from your PC.