Automate download from rapidshare, hotfile, mediafire, uploading, stooorage and 60+ file hosting sites
For the past 6 months I'm using JDownloader and I'm really happy with it. I'm using BSNL internet connection, with JDownloader it is possible to renew new IP address, so no more waiting for rapidshare downloads. It provides lots of useful functions like unrar, shutdown after download etc
JDownloader is open source, platform independent and written completely in Java. It simplifies downloading files from One-Click-Hosters like Rapidshare.com or Megaupload.com - not only for users with a premium account but also for users who don´t pay. It offers downloading in multiple paralell streams, captcha recognition, automatical file extraction and much more.
Of course, JDownloader is absolutely free of charge. Additionally, many “link encryption” sites are supported - so you just paste the “encrypted” links and JD does the rest. JDownloader can import CCF, RSDF and the new DLC files.
- Platform independent. (Windows, Linux, Mac, ..)
- Runs on Java 1.5 or higher
- Complete Open-Source (GPL)
- 24-hour support
- Download several files parellel
- Download with multiple connections
- JD has an own powerful OCR module (JAntiCaptcha)
- Decrypt RSDF, CCF and DLC Containerfiles
- Decryptplugins for many services. e.g. sj.org, UCMS, WordPress, RLSLog….
- Youtube, Vimeo, clipfish video and Mp3 Download
- Automatic extractor (including password list search) (Rar archives)
- Theme Support
- About 75 hoster and over 300 decrypt plug-ins
- Reconnect with JDLiveHeaderScripts: (1400 router supported)
- Integrated package manager for additional modules (eg. Webinterface, Shutdown)
What's New in version 0.8930:
- With this version, we fixed an annoying reconnect loop and also a bug in batchreconnect mode. Thanks to our special IP-Check-Server we decrease IPCheck-Interval again for faster reconnects. Plugins:
Of course there are lots of updated and new plugins, too. e.g.:
- ZShare Premium
- Youtube Premium
- Megaupload (workaround for blocked ip)
- and many more
How to Renew new IP address
With this version, we fixed the Scheduler :) It should now work as intended. other
- optimizing of the linkgrabber autopackaging
- some gui fixes
- JDUnrar and JDHJMerge fixes
- Again, our captcha team did a great job and implemented many new captcha methods.